lundi 21 mai 2012

coup de soleil à midi


I had a wonderful time in the French Riviera. The weather left a lot to desire, however it doesn't take away the charm of Saint Tropez (but of course I would prefer to sunbath all day every day and get a decent tan!) Instead I got all red... oh well, that's the thing about first rays of sun. Did I mention how I love the sea? 

J'adore la Côte d'Azur! C'est magique. J'ai cramé un petit peu... mais bon, c'étaient les premiers rayons de soleil , je ne vais pas me plaindre! J'aime la mer...

Cudowne chwile spedzilam na Lazurowym Wybrzezu! Pogoda co prawda byla w kratke, ale to i tak nie ujmuje uroku Saint Tropez  (chociaz nie ukrywam, wolalabym lezec codziennie plackiem na plazy i porzadnie sie opalic !). Zamiast tego troszke sie spieklam... No ale coz, to w koncu pierwsze promienie slonca w tym roku :) Nie ma to jak morze :)





Aucun commentaire:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...