mercredi 20 juin 2012

Summer essentials


Soon I'll be packing up my suitcase and because I'll only have a small luggage I have to decide what to take with me, some clothes that I can't stand separation from:) It's a pity I won't be on time for the end of Euro 2012 :( I truly regret this, even if our team doesn't participate anymore:(  France is still there although they didn't show off yesterday !
Roll on this week! 

Très bientôt je vais faire mes valises pour la Pologne! Je dois décider quoi emmener avec moi, juste les vêtements essentiels car je suis limitée à un bagage à main. C'est très dommage que je ne vais pas le faire pour la final de l'Euro:( Je regrette cela profondément, même si mon équipe n'y participe plus. France est toujours là, même si hier elle n'a pas montré grande chose contre la Suède... ekhm...
Pourvu que ça passe vite cette semaine:)

Wkrotce bede pakowac walizke:) Z uwagi, ze biore tylko bagaz podreczny musze zdecydowac, bez ktorych ubran nie moge zyc na urlopie. Szkoda, ze nie zdaze do Polski na koncowke Euro 2012:( Bardzo mi przykro z tego powodu, nawet jesli nasza ekipa juz nie bierze w nim udzialu:( Francja nadal gra, chociaz wczoraj sie nie popisali!
Tygodniu mijaj szybko!

This is my new purchase, I love this cute sweater from Blanco. This owl is so lovely;)

Next thing is my favourite shirt from River Island! It's perfect for summer with its hawaiian like prints.
 I have few of these tops and I must say they are amazing! Flowers just make my mood better! So easy to wear :)
Green lace shorts
 Grey top with sequins and pearls
 Neon tops from Naf Naf and my first neon swimming suit from Blanco

 Green Bershka short
 My fav wedges from San Marina! I could wear them all the time!



2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Dla mnie to najtrudniejszy moment, ciężko jest mi się zdecydować, bo w mojej głowie rodzi się milion sytuacji w których mogę się znaleźć i co wtedy...
powodzenia w pakowaniu

Unknown a dit…

Ja bym zdecydowanie nie mogła żyć bez tej sowy :D Jest cudna!

Pozdrawiam,
www.megulencja.blogspot.be

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...